Thank you so much for being such a good Daddy to our kiddos. You brighten each and every day! I smile when I think about what Atti wrote in kindergarten about how you are his favorite thing (along with Dewey the dog). I giggle to think about how Olivia asks a good hundred times each day when "Dadda" will be coming home. Thank you for being such a kind and loving husband to me. I treasure every moment I am with you. We love you so much!
Thank you for being you!

Thank you for always making our days fun!

Thank you for the memories!
Thank you for the laughs...

and laughs...
and more laughs!
Thank you for the picnics!
Thank you for your skills in sand castle building!
Thank you for all of the love you shower upon me!

You are "tie-riffic" in our eyes!
We love you!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment