Atti's procedure went well. The good news is the esophagus, stomach, and all of the upper GI looks good. He does not have celiac disease. The doctor did take a couple of biopsies and we should get the results back next week. Overall, the GI doctor believes it is not a GI issue. The bad news is Atti is still unable to eat and we may have to look down a more difficult route-oncology.
Atti has a lot of faith, and said to me as we were driving home from the hospital that he needed to pray and thank Heavenly Father for blessing him during the surgery today. So, right after we walked through the door Atti and I kneeled down so he could give thanks that the surgery went well. As tears filled his little eyes, he thanked Heavenly Father for such nice people praying for him. By hearing his little words of gratitude, it gave me such strength and hope; which I greatly needed.
Our thoughts and prayers are sill with you guys! Hopefully they find some answers soon.
ReplyDeleteNatalie,
DeleteYou are such a dear! We think about you guys all the time and miss you tons! I hope your little ones are doing great! I miss seeing their sweet little faces. We love you!!! Everyday I go through these trials, I think about you and your sweet family. You are truly such an amazing example to me!!