Atticus awoke with the family croaking to the Happy Birthday song. Atti was so excited about his breakfast in bed consisting of a sprinkle donut and chocolate milk that we had a hard time pulling him away to open presents. All Atti said he wanted was a small airplane and a small boat. I told Jeff that now is the time to live it up when the little inexpensive gifts are like gold. Because I'm sure in a few years the "I would love a hummer," or "Can we take a trip around the world" will be creeping out. Hold on to these precious years, huh?
Atti wanted to go to the Denver Aquarium for his big day, so we all piled in the car and went down town on the Saturday before his birthday.
Gilbert and Lindsey came over for a BBQ Party. Gilbert and Lindsey spoiled Atti with a fun airport for all his toy planes. Atti loves it! We all devoured Atti's head (cake) and ate until our stomachs' bloated.
4 years old and 4 months. Your kids are sure growing up. Little Attie is so cute. I just love hearing his sweet little voice when we're on the phone. :)
ReplyDelete